Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"For Dummies" Book Collections

Here's the newest addition to mine!!




¡Heeyyyaaa m'luvly readrs! How wuz y'alz 3day wknd?

You: "Has Mandy gone knoodles?"
Me: "No, I most definitely have not. I'm just following rule #1 of my new book, Blogging for Dummies:

"1) Throw the Rules out the Window - Informal is the New Normal"

While I may have a fandy dandy double bachelor's degree in Journalism and Psychology, I'm brand spankin' new to this blogging stuff, so I did what I always do when I feel scared and clueless - I headed over to Barnes & Noble's and purchased a For Dummies series book on the subject that makes me scared and clueless!!

Unfortunately, Barnes and Noble's also carries the new Glee Seasons 1 & 2 DVD box set.

Yes, I bought it.
Yes, I've only managed to get one rule deep into Blogging for Dummies as a result.

If only they had an audio version...

<3

Mandy





No comments:

Post a Comment